Sandwell College today launched National Hate Crime Awareness Week with Assistant Crime Commissioner for the West Midlands, Ashley Bertie.
We are working together with the following people and organisations to promote a zero tolerance policy towards all incidents of hate crime.
- Chief Superintendent Richard Baker of Sandwell Police
- Councillor Elaine Costigan for Sandwell – Public Health
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council (SMBC)
- West Midlands Police (WMP)
- West Midlands Fire Service (WMFS)
- National Probation Service and Community Rehabilitation Company (both probation services)
- Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Rights and Equality Sandwell (RES)
- Black Country Women’s Aid
- Sandwell Victim’s Support
- Sandwell Council of Voluntary Organisations (SCVO)
- Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick
- Tipton Community Muslim Centre
- Yemini Community Association
Sandwell College is a registered Hate Crime Reporting Centre.