OUR STUDENT COMMUNITY
When you join us you’ll be part of a vibrant, inclusive and richly diverse student community!
- We each have a responsibility to ensure that we continue to learn, challenge, improve and stand together to create a better and safer society for everyone.
- We are at the heart of a diverse West Midlands region, and we embrace diversity and provide equal opportunities to all members of our community.
- We value the contribution of all of our students and staff in making Sandwell College a supportive community.
- We treat everyone with respect and we will continue to promote understanding and opportunity whilst actively working against intolerance, discrimination and any form of violence.
- One World is a unique annual event to showcase the rich diversity and inclusiveness of our College and to celebrate our shared heritage and culture, with ever more inspiring stories and experiences to share, learn from and relate to.
- We celebrate the rich contribution every student makes to shape our diverse College community, and we embrace, value and respect every member of our community and the cultural and ethnic groups we all represent, treating every individual with compassion.
- We stand in unity with our LGBT+ community to celebrate the gender diversity within our college. We are committed to challenging all discrimination against our community and our LGBT+ student group regularly hosts events for everyone to get actively involved in.