You can get so much more out of college by getting involved in the trips, activities and events offered as part of your course – or for the whole college!
- Worldwide competitions, from Blackpool to Barcelona
- Jet off to Dubai or Goa
- Gain your Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award
- Play for one of the college sports teams in national competitions
- Perform live on stage
- Brave expeditions in the wild
- Get work experience with top companies like FatFace
- Visit Oxford University
- Career taster days in journalism and healthcare
FAITH AND CONTEMPLATION
Our Multi-faith and Quiet Contemplation rooms are quiet spaces for people to sit and contemplate, to pray, to take a few moments to de-stress or just have a think about things.
Sandwell College Chaplaincy is available for the pastoral care of all members of the college community, regardless of their faith or beliefs, so someone is always there to talk to when you need a confidential ear, or to support you in emotional or spiritual issues.