Top 10 Facts You Should Know About Our Foundation Learning Course!
- Vocational qualifications in Hair and Beauty, Catering, Childcare, Sport, Horticulture, Animal Care and Creative Studies are all available at Entry Level
- One of our lecturers won Volunteer of the Year award in the Albion Foundation Disability category
- Programmes of study are available from Entry Level to Level 1 and tailored to your individual needs
- We are the longest serving member of the AoC Ability Counts League
- We now have 2 FA qualified coaches delivering sport to our Foundation Learning students
- Over the last 2 years we have supported 7 pan disability learners to complete their FA Level 1 Coaching Football Awards
- Foundation Learning work with the Albion Foundation to promote disability sport inside and outside of the college
- For years we have provided male and female learners to Sporting Club Albion Pan Disability Football
- One of our staff members sits on the Disability Participation Steering Group for the Birmingham County FA
- We have a long running partnership with the Birmingham County FA disability provision and we are one of the core attendees at monthly festivals
Our Foundation Learning team has many years’ experience of successfully helping students to open new doors and give themselves much better opportunities in life.
We have a range of programmes designed to cater for a wide range of students, with a high level of support that ensures each individual is given a learning experience appropriate to their needs. Our students have an excellent record of progressing, and almost all go on to mainstream College courses or an advanced level of study.
We also offer Entry Level Vocational Courses in Hair and Beauty, Horticulture, Catering, Art and Design, Drama and Photography, Animal Care and Childcare. These courses make up a programme of study for students with learning difficulties or disabilities.
We are happy to answer your enquiries about what may suit the young people you care for. For enquiries please contact email@example.com or call Elaine direct on 0121 667 5050. For more general enquiries about any of our courses, freephone 0800 622006.
GOT A QUESTION?