Browse our engineering courses and find out how you can gain practical machining, welding and bench skills and learn mechanical and electrical Systems.
GOT A QUESTION?
- Purpose built design suite
- Build and test electronic circuits and use simulation software
- Use industrial specified software: AutoCAD, Siemens NX, Automation and Labview Multisim
- Gain practical machining, welding and bench skills and learn Mechanical Systems, Electronic and Electrical Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics and Manufacturing Methods
- Helpful and highly qualified staff
- Visits to exhibitions, local companies, Coventry Motor Museum, RAF Cosford, plus activities like go karting and mountain biking
- Guest speakers from industry and work experience placements
- All Engineering students applying to university get offers from Aston, Coventry, and many more to study Aerospace Technology, Mechanical Engineering, and even Accounting & Finance degrees!