If you are over 16, you can apply for an Apprenticeship!
If you are looking for an opportunity to earn while you learn, then an Apprenticeship is right for you!
On an Apprenticeship you can:
- Gain training whilst you are employed and earning a wage
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
- Benefit from coaching and mentoring from industry professionals
- Enhance your career prospects.
We also Traineeships if you don’t think you have the necessary ‘work-ready skills’. This course provides the essential work preparation training, English, maths and work experience needed to secure your Apprenticeship place.
If you’re a ‘hands-on’ kind of person and want to get ahead of the game with your career, then an Apprenticeship could be perfect for you.
So why get into Construction?
- State-of-the-art college training workshops with purpose-built bays and rooms
- Use the latest construction methods and tools
- 10,000 more jobs created in the sector between 2015 & 2020
- Excellent opportunities to go into employment and management
- Learn to build what matters to people in your community, whether it’s a road, a home or a school
- Loads of opportunities to get vital industry experience on construction sites
View our full range of vacancies
GOT A QUESTION?