· Do you want a career in Health or Social Sciences? · Do you need a Level 3 Qualification to meet the entry requirements for University? · Do you want to study online from the comfort of your own home? · Are you unable to commit to full-time college-based study due to personal or employment reasons? For further information and to discuss your individual needs please contact: [email protected]
· You will need GCSE English at Grade A-C (4-9) or equivalent (Level 2 Functional Skills) and GCSE Maths at Grade A-C (4-9) or equivalent (Level 2 Functional Skills). (You may have the opportunity to study Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths alongside the Access Course, but you would then need to be in college for 1 day per week.)
· Some Universities will only accept GCSEs to meet entry requirements. They will also require you to have additional GCSEs at Grade A-C (4-9) for some courses, including a science for some pathways.
· As the course is fully online you must have strong ICT skills to enable you to cope with the demands of the course.
· You will also need to have your own laptop.
· Units include - Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Physics and Skills for Learning.
· Online Course – You will have the opportunity to come into college for ‘drop-in’ support sessions with your course tutor who can provided guidance and support with your assignments.
· Your learning will be fully online and will be managed and supported using the innovative PEARL platform, with ongoing support from the experienced Access to HE curriculum team.
The course costs £3384. Your UCAS application will cost up to £26.50.
Learning is assessed in a variety of methods to prepare you to study at university. These may include essays, report writing, online assessment, and presentations.
You must achieve 60 credits at Level 3. 45 are Graded Credits in Academic Modules at Pass, Merit or Distinction, and 15 are Ungraded Credits in Skills for Learning.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to university for an Undergraduate Degree in Diagnostic Radiography or Therapeutic Radiography.
97% gained University places - 3% entered employment