|01/02/2023||24/05/2024||SEPT 24 UCAS|
|07/06/2023||24/05/2024||SEPT 24 UCAS|
|13/09/2023||24/05/2024||SEPT 24 UCAS|
|04/10/2023||16/06/2024||SEPT 24 UCAS|
|08/11/2023||25/10/2024||JAN 25 UCAS|
|07/02/2024||23/05/2025||SEPT 25 UCAS|
|05/06/2024||23/05/2025||SEPT 25 UCAS|
|11/09/2024||23/05/2025||SEPT 25 UCAS|
|06/11/2024||24/10/2025||JAN 26 UCAS|
· You will need GCSE English at Grade A-C (4-9) or equivalent (Level 2 Functional Skills) and GCSE Maths at Grade A-C (4-9) or equivalent (Level 2 Functional Skills).
· Some Universities will only accept GCSEs to meet entry requirements. They will also require you to have additional GCSEs at Grade A-C (4-9) for some courses, including a science for some pathways.
· As the course is fully online you must have strong ICT skills to enable you to cope with the demands of the course.
· You will also need to have your own laptop.
· Modules include - Biological Sciences, Sports Science, Sports Coaching, Sports Psychology, Research Topic and Skills for Learning.
· Online Course – You will have the opportunity to come into college for ‘drop-in’ support sessions with your course tutor who can provided guidance and support with your assignments.
· Your learning will be fully online and will be managed and supported using the innovative PEARL platform, with ongoing support from the experienced Access to HE curriculum team.
Learning is assessed in a variety of methods to prepare you to study at university. These may include essays, report writing, online assessment, and presentations.
You must achieve 60 credits at Level 3. 45 are Graded Credits in Academic Modules at Pass, Merit or Distinction, and 15 are Ungraded Credits in Skills for Learning.
Learners who complete this qualification progress to university for an Undergraduate Degree in Sports and Exercise Science, Sports and Exercise Therapy, Sports Coaching, Physiotherapy.
Sports and Exercise Science, Sports and Exercise Therapy, Sports Coaching, Physiotherapy,
Sports Trainers, Sport Management
Success Rates on courses for 16-18 year-olds nearly 7% better than national average*