Apply to work at our College
Sandwell College is proud to provide a supportive and inclusive environment for our colleagues to work and thrive in. We are dedicated to providing the best support possible and continuously improving our offerings to those that work with us. Our culture of wellness, learning, development and inclusiveness shines through in all that we do. Everything we do is to provide great opportunities for our learners. The way we do this is to ensure we have the best staff to support their journey.
We offer extremely competitive benefits in return for your contribution to the work of the college including:
– Very competitive salaries that have seen sector leading pay awards
– Excellent annual leave entitlements for all
– A huge range of health and well-being support
– Dedication to supporting development and career progression through development days, talent schemes and much more
– A free LinkedIn Learning account
– Recognition for great work through awards, events and celebration days
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Access to Bliss Hair & Beauty Salon with discounted rates on services*
– Use of the College gym facilities*
– Generous pension schemes
*when Covid restrictions allow
If you are interested in joining our team, take a look at our vacancies or get in touch with our HR Team.
Sandwell College is a large, successful and growing college that has achieved significant success over recent years and has further, big ambitions for its future.
We have two state of the art campuses in West Bromwich accessible through excellent transport links and, following a successful merger with Cadbury Sixth Form College, has an exciting presence in Birmingham.
Start your career as an Apprentice by clicking on the below link to view all our current exciting vacancies. We have opportunities both inside the college working within a range of disciplines and outside in our partner organisations that operate across a huge range of industries.
Can’t find the vacancy that is right for you? Contact the Apprenticeship Recruitment Team to discuss your dream role and to be kept up to date with new vacancies in your chosen area on 0121 667 5018 or email [email protected]