This course is designed to develop school leavers' and adults' skills in eyelash extension treatments and provide you with the foundation for further learning or progression into specialist employment or self-employment. Lectures are every Thursday evening, 5.30pm-8.30pm, for 16 weeks.
There are no formal entry requirements,
The course has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in applying individual permanent lashes. You will have a sound knowledge of health and safety practice in a salon environment.
You will be assessed by your tutor by portfolio and practical assessments.
On completion of this qualification you may choose to undertake further study. Qualifications you could progress to include:
• VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Make-Up
• VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General
• VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Make-Up Artistry
• VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Theatrical, Special Effects and Media Hair and Make-Up
• VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Fashion and Photographic Make-Up
Success Rates on courses for 16-18 year-olds nearly 7% better than national average*