Enthusiasm is essential! You also need an understanding of basic camera controls, and evidence of a range of images that you have produced previously. Basic computer skills are needed to access the course online and to upload images. It would be an advantage if you had also completed the Introduction to Photography course.
This 10-week course starts on Tuesday 12th January 2021.
Times: Tuesdays, 6.00pm–9.00pm
Topics covered include:
• Studio photography development, including set-up, backgrounds, lights and accessories
• Studio subjects, including people and objects
• Continuous lighting and flash lighting equipment, how they work and how to use them
• Controlling and shaping light, including reflectors and diffusers
• Food photography
• Experimental studio-based photography using constructed light
• Experimental location work using techniques to change and modify light
You may wish to continue to the Advanced Photography evening course.
To discuss your options direct with the tutor email firstname.lastname@example.org