Understanding of basic camera controls, evidence of a range of images previously produced, basic computer skills, enthusiasm. Previous completion of the Introduction to Photography course would be an advantage.
A formal interview is not necessary for this course. Please email the course tutor Ian Fletcher direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
This 10-week course starts on Wednesday 8th January 2020.
Times: Wednesdays, 6.00pm–9.00pm
Topics covered include:
• Studio photography development, including set-up, backgrounds, lights and accessories.
• Studio subjects, including people and objects.
• Continuous lighting and flash lighting equipment, how they work and how to use them.
• Controlling and shaping light, including reflectors and diffusers.
• Food photography
• Experimental studio-based photography using constructed light.
• Experimental location work using techniques to change and modify light.
You may wish to continue to the Advanced Photography evening course.
To discuss your options direct with the tutor email email@example.com