The entry requirements for this apprenticeship will be decided by each employer, but may typically be five GCSEs at Grade 4/C or higher. You must have achieved your GCSE Maths and English with a Grade 9 to 4/A* to C or Functional Skills at Level 2. You will be required to be working in a supervisory role as you will be completing a Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administration and developing a portfolio of evidence from the work place.
You will be taken through the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to achieve a Level 4 Business Administration Qualification:
• Business Administration Systems
• Communication in a Business
• Managing Self Development
• Finance for Administrative Managers
• Principles of Administration for Executive Assistants
• Principles of Management and Leadership
• Managing Information and Knowledge
• Principles of Project Management
• Understand how to Manage Work Activities to Improve Business Performance
You will achieve the following qualifications:
• NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Technical Certificate – Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Functional Skills Maths Level 2
• Functional Skills English Level 2
• Functional Skills ICT Level 2
All learners will have a designated trainer and assessor and will undertake a range of assessments. There are various methods available that can be tailored to suit your needs, such as:
• Examination of case history
• Product evidence
• Witness testimony
You can progress your career in Business and Professional Administration.
Call our apprenticeship team on 0121 667 5018 for more information and the latest vacancies!