Familiarity with essential camera and lighting techniques, range of previously produced images, some computer imaging skills, enthusiasm. Previous completion of the Intermediate Photography course is recommended for entrants at this level.
A formal interview is not necessary for this course. Please email the course tutor Ian Fletcher direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
This 10-week course starts on Wednesday 1st April 2020.
Times: Wednesdays, 6.00pm–9.00pm
Topics covered include:
• Personal project development and guidance
• Using flash on location
• Fashion photography
• Image processing, including basic corrections and retouching
• Montage and blending techniques
• Case studies of contemporary photographers’ work and methods
• Re-creations of classic photos using advanced camera and lighting skills
• Portfolio building: creating a collection of work for online and printed output.
Projects will be set and reviewed regularly. You need to allow personal time for these.
A College Certificate is awarded on completion. Some students have progressed to a Higher Education photography course here at Sandwell College.
To discuss your options direct with the tutor email email@example.com