Dedication and enthusiasm is essential! You should also be familiar with essential camera and lighting techniques. You should be able to show a range of previously produced images, and you need some computer skills to explore post-production techniques. Previous completion of the Intermediate Photography course is recommended for entrants at this level.
This 10-week course starts on Tuesday 29 March 2022 and runs until Tuesday 21 June 2022.
Times: Tuesdays, 6.00pm–9.00pm
Topics covered include:
• Personal project development and guidance
• Using flash on location
• Fashion photography
• Image processing, including basic corrections and retouching
• Montage and blending techniques
• Case studies of contemporary photographers’ work and methods
• Re-creations of classic photos using advanced camera and lighting skills
• Portfolio building: creating a collection of work for online and printed output
Projects will be set and reviewed regularly. You need to allow personal time for these.
A College Certificate is awarded on completion.