Familiarity with essential camera and lighting techniques, range of previously produced images, some computer imaging skills, enthusiasm. Previous completion of the Intermediate Photography course is recommended for entrants at this level.
A formal interview is not necessary for this course. Please email the course tutor Ian Fletcher direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
This 10-week course starts on Wednesday 18th April 2018 and ends on 27th June 2018.
Times: Wednesdays, 6.00pm–9.00pm
Topics covered include:
• Using flash on location
• Fashion photography
• Food photography
• Image processing, including basic corrections and retouching.
• Montage and blending techniques
• Case studies of contemporary photographers’ work and methods
• Re-creations of classic photos using advanced camera and lighting skills
• Portfolio building: creating a collection of work for online and printed output.
To discuss your options direct with the tutor email email@example.com