Students would need five GCSEs at grade C (grade 5) or above, including English and Maths.
Take a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business and choose an A Level to study alongside it from:
The Diploma includes the following mandatory units:
• The Business Environment
• Business Resources
• Introduction to Marketing
• Business Communication.
• Business Accounting
• Creative Product Promotion
• Recruitment and Selection
• Development Planning for a Career in Business
• Developing Teams in Business
• Aspects of Contract and Business Law
• Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
• Starting a Small Business.
Your diploma work will be assessed by a range of methods including assignments. Your A Level will be assessed by examination.
There is a massive range of university degree courses that this pathway could lead you into.
100% Pass Rate on 17 different A-Levels