Understanding of basic camera controls, evidence of a range of images previously produced, basic computer skills, enthusiasm. Previous completion of the Introduction to Digital Photography course would be an advantage.
This 10-week course starts on Wednesday 10th January 2018 and ends on 28th March 2018.
Times: Wednesdays, 6.00pm–9.00pm
Topics covered include:
• Studio photography, including set-up, backgrounds, lights and accessories.
• Studio subjects, including people and objects.
• Continuous lighting and flash lighting equipment, how they work and how to use them.
• Controlling and shaping light, including reflectors and diffusers.
• Experimental studio-based photography using constructed light.
• Experimental location work using techniques to change and modify light.
You may wish to continue to the Advanced Photography evening course.
Success Rates on courses for 16-18 year-olds nearly 7% better than national average*