You would need to gain five GCSEs including grades C or above (grades 5 or above) in English and Maths.
Choose a Level 3 Diploma in Business and choose an A Level to study alongside it from:
The Diploma includes many practical activities and projects and the following subjects:
• The Business Environment
• Business Resources
• Introduction to Marketing
• Business Communication.
• Business Accounting
• Creative Product Promotion
• Recruitment and Selection
• Development Planning for a Career in Business
• Developing Teams in Business
• Aspects of Contract and Business Law
• Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
• Starting a Small Business.
Your diploma work will be assessed by a range of methods including assignments. Your A Level will be assessed by examination.
Students should be aiming to progress on to one of the many different types of business-related degrees that are offered across the university sector.
100% Pass Rate on 17 different A-Levels