Do you want to learn a new career-changing or money-saving skill?
A tiling qualification can help you get a new job if you’re a school leaver just starting out, or earn a higher salary if you’re already working in the field of construction.
Purpose-built tiling bays have been installed in our brand new college, simulating kitchen and bathrooms, to give you hands-on experience. So you’ll get top class training in state-of-the-art facilities!
On our tiling courses we’ll teach you to:
- Identify and prepare different background surfaces
- Understand types of tiles and their suitability for different applications
- Understand how to set out wall and floor tiling correctly
- Practice tile cutting using a selection of hand and power tools and dry and wet cutters
- Fix tiles to walls and floors and tile around obstacles such as windows, electrical sockets, switches, and sanitary ware
- Apply and finish grout to walls and floors
All tiling equipment, tools and materials are provided for you during the course.